This is the pages of our site, are you looking for Android Apps books or Android Apps Marketing pdf? if yes, we have now great information to fit your needs, You’ll find that we have a list of Android Apps books,Jeffrey Hughes books, or ebooks pdf from Pearson Education publisher that you can downloads to your computer just enjoy the list below! If you are love to read Android Apps Marketing – Jeffrey Hughes books but you need to spend hard cash on it? Well, the truth is easy just explore our Android Apps books below to read the Android Apps Marketing! Android Apps Marketing books is a premium ebooks. Since the majority of of the readers cannot afford it, with these site it’s possible to read or free download it only by pressing one button, enjoy!
Android Apps Marketing
by Jeffrey Hughes
The Easy, Complete, Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Android Apps!
There are huge profits to be made in selling Android apps! But with more than 70,000 apps now available, posting your app to the Android Market is no longer enough. You need to market your app effectively. Don’t know much about marketing? Don’t worry: This book gives you all the step-by-step help you’ll need. Top app marketing consultant Jeffrey Hughes walks you through building a winning marketing plan, crafting highly competitive apps, choosing your message, building buzz, and connecting with people who’ll actually buy your app. Packed with examples, this book makes Android apps marketing easy! You’ll learn how to
- Identify your app’s unique value, target audience, and total message
- Understand the Android Market’s dynamics
- Cut through clutter and get your app into the top selling categories
- Set the right price for your app and effectively sell its value
- Get reviewers to recommend your apps
- Write effective press releases
- Time your marketing and publicity for maximum effectiveness
- Blog about your app and get the attention of influential bloggers
- Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media to generate buzz
- Use promotions and cross-marketing just like professional marketers do
- Measure and improve your results with Android Analytics
- Generate a loyal audience that will buy your next app, too
- Earn steady revenue, build a brand, and make a real business out of app development
Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
by Daniel A. Begun
The popularity of Android apps is exploding and this handy guide helps you sort through the thousands of available applications so you can find the ones that are ideal for you. You’ll explore a variety of apps in the areas of entertainment, finance, health, food, music, news, weather, photography, reference, dining out, social networking, sports, travel, and more. Author Daniel Begun helps you navigate through this enormous—and potentially overwhelming—array of Android apps.
- Holds your hand through the oftentimes overwhelming app selection and shares helpful advice for sorting through the tens of thousands of apps to find the ones that are right for you
- Helps you uncover which apps are worth the price and what’s fabulous for free
- Provides advice on what apps work best for all your favorite hobbies – from movies to music, sports to social networking, fitness to fun games, and everything in between
Amazing Android Apps For Dummies walks you through the process of finding, purchasing, and installing the most appealing apps for your needs.
Android Apps for Absolute Beginners
by Wallace Jackson
Anybody can start building simple apps for the Android platform, and this book will show you how! Android Apps for Absolute Beginners takes you through the process of getting your first Android applications up and running using plain English and practical examples. It cuts through the fog of jargon and mystery that surrounds Android application development, and gives you simple, step-by-step instructions to get you started.
Teaches Android application development in language anyone can understand, giving you the best possible start in Android development Provides simple, step-by-step examples that make learning easy, allowing you to pick up the concepts without fuss Offers clear code descriptions and layout so that you can get your apps running as soon as possible What you’ll learn Get yourself and your computer set up for Android apps development Use the Eclipse programming environment to make your Android development efficient and straightforward Follow steps in plain English to build simple apps and get them working immediately Style your application so that it appeals to potential users Make use of the Android’s touch screen Use shortcuts and cheat sheets to create apps the easy way Use the basics of Java and XML to move onto more advanced apps Who this book is for
If you have a great idea for an Android app, but have never programmed before, then this book is for you. You don’t need to have any previous computer programming skills—as long as you have a desire to learn, and you know which end of the mouse is which, the world of Android apps development awaits!
Table of Contents Preliminary Information: Before We Get Started What’s Next? Our Road Ahead Setting Up an Open Source Android Development Environment An Introduction to Java, XML and How Android Works An Overview of the Android Application Framework Screen Layout Design: Views, ViewGroups and Layout Types User Interface Design: Buttons, Menus, Dialogs and Alerts Designing Graphics for Android: 2D Images & Animation Adding Interactivity: Handling UI Events Understanding Content Providers Understanding Intents and Intent Filters The Future: 3D, Widgets, Bluetooth, Maps, Search, and More
by Jonathan Stark, Paco Nathan, John Papaconstantinou, Paco Lagerstrom, Paco Hope
You’ll learn how to create an Android-friendly web app on the platform of your choice, and then convert it to a native Android app with the free PhoneGap framework. Discover why device-agnostic mobile apps are the wave of the future, and start building apps that offer greater flexibility and a broader reach.
- Learn the basics for making a web page look great on the Android web browser
- Convert a website into a web application, complete with progress indicators and more
- Add animation with jQTouch to make your web app look and feel like a native Android app
- Take advantage of client-side data storage with apps that run even when the Android device is offline
- Use PhoneGap to hook into advanced Android features — including the accelerometer, geolocation, and alerts
- Test and debug your app on the Web under load with real users, and then submit the finished product to the Android Market
This book received valuable community input through O’Reilly’s Open Feedback Publishing System (OFPS). Learn more at http://labs.oreilly.com/ofps.html.
Building Android Apps
by Mike McGrath
Starting from setting up your computer to develop and test your Android apps, this guide shows how to create graphical interfaces; define application properties; add interactivity; integrate with the web; build and deploy complete Android apps, and more – all using simple drag-and-drop blocks, and demonstrated here by examples.
UseBuilding Android Apps in easy steps to create your brilliant Android apps without doing any coding!
High Performance Android Apps
by Doug Sillars
Unique and clever ideas are important when building a hot-selling Android app, but the real drivers for success are speed, efficiency, and power management. With this practical guide, you’ll learn the major performance issues confronting Android app developers, and the tools you need to diagnose problems early.
Customers are finally realizing that apps have a major role in the performance of their Android devices. Author Doug Sillars not only shows you how to use Android-specific testing tools from companies including Google, Qualcomm, and AT&T, but also helps you explore potential remedies. You’ll discover ways to build apps that run well on all 19,000 Android device types in use.
- Understand how performance issues affect app sales and retention
- Build an Android device lab to maximize UI, functional, and performance testing
- Improve the way your app interacts with device hardware
- Optimize your UI for fast rendering, scrolling, and animations
- Track down memory leaks and CPU issues that affect performance
- Upgrade communications with the server, and learn how your app performs on slower networks
- Apply Real User Monitoring (RUM) to ensure that every device is delivering the optimal user experience
How to Make Money Marketing Your Android Apps
by Jeffrey Hughes
A complete plan for selling your Android apps — including little-known techniques based on Google’s unique “open selling model”.
Unlike Apple, Google allows developers to market their Apps from any site, including your own, not just Android Market. Google’s open sales model, while still maturing, can provide advantages over Apple’s closed model — if you take advantage of the options Google gives you. This paper identifies key marketing activities that can help you succeed.
Best Android Apps
by Mike Hendrickson, Brian Sawyer
You can choose from thousands of apps to make your Android device do just about anything you can think of — and probably a few things you’d never imagine. There are so many Android apps available, in fact, that it’s been difficult to find the best of the bunch — until now.
Best Android Apps leads you beyond the titles in Android Market’s “Top Paid” and “Top Free” bins to showcase apps that will truly delight, empower, and entertain you. The authors have tested and handpicked more than 200 apps and games, each listed with a description and details highlighting the app’s valuable tips and special features. Flip through the book to browse their suggestions, or head directly to the category of your choice to find the best apps to use at work, on the town, at play, at home, or on the road.
Discover great Android apps to help you:
- Juggle tasks
- Connect with friends
- Play games
- Organize documents
- Explore what’s nearby
- Get in shape
- Travel the world
- Find new music
- Dine out
- Manage your money
…and much more!
Android Apps Security
by Sheran Gunasekera
Android Apps Security provides guiding principles for how to best design and develop Android apps with security in mind. It explores concepts that can be used to secure apps and how developers can use and incorporate these security features into their apps.
This book will provide developers with the information they need to design useful, high-performing, and secure apps that expose end-users to as little risk as possible.
- Overview of Android OS versions, features, architecture and security.
- Detailed examination of areas where attacks on applications can take place and what controls should be implemented to protect private user data
- In-depth guide to data encryption, authentication techniques, enterprise security and applied real-world examples of these concepts
Android Apps with App Inventor
by Jörg H. Kloss
Kloss begins with the absolute basics of program structure, syntax, flow, and function, and then demonstrates simple ways to solve today’s most common mobile development problems. Along the way, you’ll build a dozen real Android apps, from games and geotrackers to navigation systems and news tickers. By the time you’re done, you’ll be comfortable implementing advanced apps and mashups integrating realtime multimedia data from all kinds of Web services with the communication and sensor-based features of your smartphone.
Topics covered include
- Installing and configuring App Inventor
- Building modern, attractive mobile user interfaces
- Controlling Android media hardware, including the camera
- Saving data locally with TinyDB, or in the cloud with TinyWebDB
- Streamlining and automating phone, text, and email communications
- Tracking orientation, acceleration, and geoposition
- Integrating text-to-speech and speech-to-text in your apps
- Controlling other apps and Web services with ActivityStarter
- Building mobile mashups by exchanging data with Web APIs
- Testing your apps for diverse hardware with the Android Emulator
- Example apps, including multimedia center, online vocabulary trainer, finger painting, squash game, compass, geocacher, navigator, stock market ticker, and many more
This book will empower you to explore, experiment, build your skills and confidence, and start writing professional-quality Android apps—for yourself, and for everyone else!
Companion files for this title can be found at informit.com/title/9780321812704
Free Download Computers ebooks in your computer by explore the list above. Don’t forget to rate and comment if you interest with this Computers, Jeffrey Hughes or Pearson Education ebooks Download.